Jumat, 27 Juni 2014

Simple Materi Reporteed Speech XI SMA



Hai,,visitors.Posting kali ini saya akan mengulas materi Reporteed Speech yang diajarkan pada kelas XI SMA. Kebetulan saya mempunyai beberapa catatan yang mungkin akan membantu sobat dalam meyelesaikan tugas bahkan dapat dijadikan panduan belajar. Sebelum masuk dalam inti, saya akan memaparkan ciri-ciri reporteed speech yaitu :
  • ·         Menggunakan ‘tell’ ketika sobat berkata siapa yang sedang dibicarakan
Contoh : She told me that she was tired
  • ·         Reporteed speech biasanya digunakan untk membicarakan hal dimasa lampau/ yang telah berlalu
  • ·         Tense reporteed speech adalah tense masa lampau dari tense direct speech

Berikut saya punya ringkasan materinya, let’s cek it out 

 


Perubahan Pronoun


Direct speech
Menjadi
Indirect speech
I

He, she
We
They
You
Me, she, he, they
My
His, her
Our
My, his, her, their


Perubahan Adverb and Adverbial Phrase



Direct speech
Menjadi
Indirect speech
Now

Then
Tonight
That night
Yesterday
The day before yesterday
Last night
The night before last
Two days ago
Two days before
Today
That day
Tomorrow
The following day
Next month
The following month
The day after tomorrow
In two days
Here
There
This
That
These
Those
Can
Could
Will
Would
Shall
Should
May
Might



Rumus Beserta Contoh Direct dan Indirect Speech



Direct Speech
Kalimat Langsung
Menjadi
Indirect Speech
Kalimat Tidak Langsung
Simple present (S + V1)
·         Rihana told me, “ I go to school everyday
               
Past tense (S + V2)
·         Rihana told me that she went to school everyday
Present continouse ( S + tobe + V1 + ing)
·         Meth told me, “ Iam studying english now.”
·         She said, “they are working.”
Past continouse ( S+ was/were + V1 + ing)
·         Meth told me that he was studying english then
·         She said that their were working
Present Future ( S + will + V1 )
·         Ara said, “he will work hard tomorrow.”
·         He told me, “I shall go to Jakarta next week.”
Past future ( S + Would + V1)
·         Ara said that he would work hard the following day
·         He told me that he would go to Jakarta the following week
Present perfect ( S + have/has + V3)
·         He said, “ I have written a letter.”
·         She said, “Luna has bought a new house.”
Past perfect ( S+had + V3)
·         He told me that he had written a letter
·         She said that Luna had bought a new house
Present perfect continouse ( S+ have/has been + V1 +ing)
·         He said, “ I have been working here for 2 years.”

Past perfect continouse ( S+ had been + V1 + ing)
·         He said that he had been working here for 2 years
Past tense ( S +V2)
·         She told me, “ I arrived here yesterday”

Past perfect ( S+ had +V3)
·         She told me that she had arrived here the before
Past continouse ( S + was/were + V1 + ing)
·         Amad said , “ I was sleeping when he arrived.”

Past perfect continouse ( S+ had been +V1 + ing)
·         Amad said that he had been sleeping when he arrived
Past future ( S + Would + v1)
·         She told me, “I would go there if I were you.”


Past future perfect ( S + would + have/has + V3+ O+had been)
·         She told me that she would have gone here if she had been me
Future continouse ( S + will be + V1 + ing)
·         She said, “ I will be using the car myself.”

Conditional continouse
·         She said that she would be using the car herself


Demikian sobat ulasannya, semoga dapat membantu J

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar